Whether you’ve got a seasoned, long-tenured team, or a reasonably new stable of talent, what you think you know about your employees—and what their actual strengths, weaknesses, and potential are—can be two wildly different things. To help ensure that you get the best chemistry and cultural fit, we created employee assessment testing as part of TalentFuel.
Employee Assessment Testing that Brings Results
We are proud of our proven results:
- 92% of our searches are a success as measured by employee retention
- Our average retention rate is higher than our competitors
- 83% of our placed executives are still with our clients after four years
- Executives hired through our process are six times more likely to be promoted within four years
- Our proprietary AI works 24/7/365 to source candidates and results in clients seeing candidates in less than a week resulting in a time to hire that is half of our competitors
Employee Assessment Processes that Measure & Stimulate Performance
TalentFuel is a dynamic, customizable process that is scalable to meet the needs of each individual client. Developed over 40+ years, we’re pleased to offer a process that can measure performance across any industry, company size and position level.
TalentFuel helps clients to identify ‘A’ players for professional development; implement coaching related to specific performance indicators; evaluate organizations’ bench strength for acquisition or merger potential, or to better understand the interpersonal dynamics within select teams.
Strategically Informed Human Capital Decisions
Whatever your reason for wanting to measure performance, TalentFuel allows organizations to make strategically informed human capital decisions. It allows for better hires, increased retention and performance measurement. It removes subjective behavior and provides actionable data. It also delivers a comprehensive, quantifiable breakdown of the characteristics that dictate performance potential.
TalentFuel adapts over time as the user(s) change, and tracks progress (or regression) across a variety of key performance indicators.